January 25, 2006

 

...and Trannys

So the truck needs a new tranny, or a rebuild, that is. It'll run about 850 Frostys, and I can't seem to get a hold of the guy who is supposed to be working on it. When I call I always get his dullard ass-istant who speaks at southern minus 3. Anyway, the guy takes credit cards ("only for emergencies, honey"... riiight) and he was recommended by a friend who gets a lot of auto work done. I don't know if it's because he has so many or because they're all pieces of shit (KIDDING, Chris!). So the MIL (mother-in-law, and please don't go to commenting about the letter 'F') is letting us use her vehicle - a Camry that gets killer mileage. I've lost track of that concept since we went 4WD truck for me and compact SUV for Jen. We used to have loverly Honda wagon that I kinda miss now that gas is 2+.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?