February 01, 2007

 

What book am I ?

.
Amazingly accurate for a six-question quiz (No. 8 on my Top 10):




You're A People's History of the United States!
by Howard Zinn

After years of listening to other peoples' lies, you decided you've had enough. Now you're out to tell it like it is, with all the gory details and nothing left out. Instead of respecting leaders, you want to know what the common people have to offer. But this revolution still has a long way to go, and you're not against making a little profit while you wait. Honesty is your best policy.


Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Obtained via Fair Trade from D-cup
(who recently leased space amongst the Possible Po-jama People - go look at her Politits)

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
You're Prufrock and Other Observations!
by T.S. Eliot



Damn. I wanted to be something naughty.
 
Thanks for the link, the plug and for adding me to the list of Possible Po-jama People!

I don't know, maybe the link and the plug sound dirty. But you know what I mean!

Lolita
 
Hmmm ... I was pegged at H2G2.

And here I was damned convinced I was more Naked Lunch, F&L in Las Vegas, or Slaughterhouse 5.

Not that I'm complaining, though.

Ook ook
 
I'm A Prayer for Owen Meany. Never read it.
 
joe - well he quotes a naughty bit from The Jew Of Malta

dcup - and your avatar doesn't steal the show?

fez - be a scribe!

jeff - me neither, but the film Simon Birch is based on it, and I liked that. So my guess is that you are one to look out for the little people, even if they accidentally kill your mom.
 
"You're The Sound and the Fury!
by William Faulkner
Strong-willed but deeply confused, you are trying to come to grips with a major crisis in your life. You can see many different perspectives on the issue, but you're mostly overwhelmed with despair at what you've lost. People often have a hard time understanding you, but they have some vague sense that you must be brilliant anyway. Ultimately, you signify nothing."

Dead on.
 
Major X4

You're Catch-22!
by Joseph Heller
Incredibly witty and funny, you have a taste for irony in all that you see. It seems that life has put you in perpetually untenable situations, and your sense of humor is all that gets you through them. These experiences have also made you an ardent pacifist, (OOPS, that should read "relative pacifist") though you present your message with tongue sewn into cheek. You could coin a phrase that replaces the word "paradox" for millions of people.
 
fez - be a scribe!

I scribble. Does that count?

Ook ook
 
I'm Love in the Time of Cholera.

Kewl.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?