March 23, 2008
The blackjack meme
Inspired by Miz UV and Sour Grapes:
O' Tim answers twenty-one questions
1. What was the last blog you left a comment on?
2. Favorite black and white movie?
3. What’s in your freezer right now?
Oh man: frozen veggies & fruit, veggie burgers, veggie chicken nuggets, waffles, lasagna, spinach & feta ravioli, two beer glasses, Stouffer’s alfredo stir-fry stuff, ice, and two really old popsicles
4. How many pillows do you have on your bed?
Five. The extras work great for blocking out the sun on those days I sleep until .
5. Do you regularly share your bed with anyone?
6. Do you sleep in Pajamas, undies, nude, or other?
Undies – I toss a lot so tops are uncomfortable
7. If you won $50,000, what would you do with it?
Upgrade one of our vehicles, get new flooring, carpet, some (baby) furniture, new deck, hot tub and save the $15,000 that’s left. Or forego most of that and look for a new house because it is a buyer’s market right now.
8. Something nice you did for someone today?
I let my wife go back to bed this morning to sleep off a bad headache.
9. Something bad you did to someone today?
Said that MIL’s boyfriend’s Jell-O salad looked like it had worms in it because of the thin slices of orange peel (it was really tasty and I said so later).
10. Hardest class you took in school?
Junior year algebra
11. Ever been in a car accident?
Yes – I was in junior high and mom was taking us to school on a snowy morning. A woman with her kids ran a stop sign and smacked us really hard, and she died at the scene.
12. What is one food you won’t eat?
Liver or kidney (organs in general, I suppose)
Because they filter crap from the blood
14. Would you ever eat dog meat?
Not if I could help it
15. What is something as a child you wanted to grow up to become, but didn’t?
A baseball player
16. Name one place in the
17. Name one place outside the
Any place in the European
18. Favorite smells?
Eucalyptus, patchouli, skunk (just a whiff from a distance), grilled steak, fresh gasoline, orange, the upper palate of a good porter, the loamy earth of a hemlock forest, the air above a mountain stream, campfires and (inspired by Sour Grapes) a baby’s head.
19. If you could pick any game show to compete on, which would it be?
Jeopardy or One vs. 100 because it seems really easy.
20. Where did you go on your last real vacation and who did you go with?
21. Your best birthday was for which age?
I'm passing this meme along to the following four:
Dawnia - "I will live there one day, if only for a few months.
That's sounds about like you. So which is it - one day or a few months? ;)
You might want to rephrase this sentence if you ever find yourself in England ;-P
Links to this post: